Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Not intended for use by children unless under the guidance of a physician. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product.
Iron supplementation above the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) is only indicated for individuals with a documented requirement.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.